Maple Leaf Antenna Ball
Parental supervision is recommended
This Maple Leaf Antenna Ball craft will help you show your spirit AND find your car—it's a perfect gift for kids to make.
What you'll need:
- Nerf ballistic ball
- Liquitex Gesso in White
- Jar (baby food or short jar)
- Red craft paint
- Maple leaf craft punch
- Scrap piece of paper
How to make it:
- Stick a pen up inside the ballistic ball. This will help you hold on to the ball while you are painting and will also leave a hole where you can put the ball on your car antenna.
- Paint the ballistic ball with the Liquitex White Gesso.
- Allow the ballistic ball to dry. If you set the pen with the ball on it in the jar, it will dry without smudging.
- Punch out the maple leaf onto the scrap piece of paper.
- Trace the maple leaf onto the ball with the pencil.
- Paint in the leaf with the red paint and also let dry.
- Remove the pen and put on your car antenna.
- Show your spirit, as well as being able to find your car or van!
You can also take a small picture of a maple leaf and trace it on to the ball if you don't have the Maple Leaf Punch. There are a lot of uses for this punch and it sure saves on cutting!