Maple Leaf Magnet
Parental supervision is recommended
Celebrate Fall or Canada Day with your kids by creating a whole pile of craft foam maple leaf magnets for your fridge.
What you'll need:
- Red craft foam
- Pen or pencil
- Magnetic sheet
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
- Maple Leaf printable pattern (see below)
How to make it:
- Print the Maple Leaf.
- Cut out the pattern and trace it onto the red craft foam.
- Cut out the leaf from the foam.
- Cut a piece of the magnet sheet to fit behind the leaf.
- Glue the magnet to the back of the leaf.
Not only are these leaves decorative, but they will also hold up a grocery list, a small picture or some other lightweight piece of paper.