Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
A Memo Frame craft for all seasons and occasions--you'll want to make one for yourself and several for gifts!
What you'll need:
- Paper (decorative stationery, store bought or your own made on computer)
- Photo frame the size of the paper
- Marker that is used on a white board
- Glue (Optional)
- Bolt (Optional)
- String (Optional)
How to make it:
- Take your stationery or printed on computer paper and put it in the frame. It may be nice to put in a different one for each holiday. (If it is near Christmas, put in a Christmas decorated piece of paper.)
- (Optional) Glue a bolt on the side of the frame, making sure the bolt is big enough for the marker to fit in without falling out. This will be the place to set your marker when not in use.
- (Optional) Instead of using a bolt you could tie a string on your marker connecting it to the frame.
- Write on the glass of the frame with the marker. You may write things you need to do on it or things to remember. Wipe it off later with a paper towel.