Difficulty: Very Easy
Kids can make their very own Memory Game with this easy cardboard craft--good for hours of educational fun.
What you'll need:
- Cardboard (gift boxes or cereal boxes)
- Construction paper
- Crayons or markers
How to make it:
- Cut the gift box so that it is just a plain flat surface that is the
same size as the piece of construction paper.
- Glue the paper onto the box and let it dry.
- After it has dried, use the ruler to make an even amount of equally sized boxes.
- Then, have the child draw sets of pictures in each box. For example: make two boxes have a star in them, and another two a heart, etc.
- Cut out each individual box and the kids have made their own game of memory.