New Year's Ornament
Parental supervision is recommended
This will be a fun keepsake to make. Having a party? Make one for all your guests to take home as a keepsake!
What you'll need:
- Glass ornament ball
- Confetti in shapes for New Years Celebration
- Curly ribbon in bright colors
- Paint marker
- Mini Funnel
How to make it:
- Carefully take the top off the glass ornament. Set aside.
- Use the mini funnel to aid in getting the ribbon and confetti inside the ornament.
- Put the top back on the ornament.
- Use a paint marker to write the year on the ornament.
- Let dry.
- Tie curly ribbons around the top of the ornament if desired.