Mini Picture Frames
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Find the perfect spot for mini pictures with this Mini picture frame craft. It's a creative use of the little plastic frames that slides are encased in--perfect for shots from photo booths.
What you'll need:
- Projector slides (These are frames for photographic slides, approximately 2 inch squares. I purchased mine through a photo shop.)
- Paint, crayons, beads, etc.
- Magnetic strips or squares
How to make it:
- Decorate the front of your projector slide frame with the materials you choose.
- Let dry
- Place a magnetic strip or square on both sides of the back strips.
- When all items are dry, place your photo in the strip