Miniature Easter Basket
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up.
This cute minature Easter basket is perfect for any Easter party or get together. Make enough of these so that there’s one for each party guest and fill with goodies. Be sure to visit our main Easter index for more fun ideas including great crafts and recipes.
What you'll need:
- Styrofoam bowl
- 1 each purple and white chenille stem
- Thin white ribbon
- Pink acrylic paint
- Easter grass or shredded tissue paper
- Goodies or Easter eggs
How to make it:
- Paint the Styrofoam bowl pink, inside and out, and let dry.
- Twist together the two chenille stems.
- Insert the chenille stems into the sides of the bowl, poke through and bend the ends up on the outside of the bowl to hold in place.
- Fill bowl with Easter grass and goodies.
- Tie a bow around the end of the handle on both sides with thin white ribbon.
- These make wonderful treat cups for parties, make as many as you need.
- If you don’t have Easter grass, shred or cut some construction paper or tissue paper.
- These make cute treat holders for the Easter Bunny as well. Fill with baby carrots and have your child leave them out for an Easter Bunny treat.