Parental supervision is recommended
Magically turn paper into Hogwarts for Harry Potter or a castle for Princess Fiona and Shrek with this fun, easy kids modeling craft.
What you'll need:
- Cardstock or computer paper
- Tape or glue
- Crayons or markers
How to make it:
- Print the pattern of your choice.
- Color the patterns with crayons or markers, if necessary.
- Cut out the patterns.
- Tape or glue the castle towers into cylinder shapes. If you used computer paper, the towers can be formed around empty toilet tissue rolls to make them sturdier.
- Tape or glue the edge(s) of the wall sections to towers. Put glue on back side edge of wall section and press against tower.
- Make more towers and walls as desired.
This is a modular castle project. Make as many towers and walls as you like. Each pattern prints two towers or two wall sections. If you have a color printer you will not need to do any coloring.