Pasta Heart Plate for Mom
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Even little ones can make one of these fun plates of love for Mom! All you will need is some glue, a plate, and some noodles.
What you'll need:
- Colorful disposable plate
- White craft glue
- Dried macaroni noodles
- Yellow and green split peas
How to make it:
- Use white craft glue to draw a heart shape on the plate. (See photo.)
- Place macaroni shapes onto the white craft glue heart. (See photo.)
- Use white craft glue to write "mom" in the center of the heart. Place flat side of split peas onto the craft glue, using yellow peas for both letter "m's" and green for the "o." (See photo.)
- Let dry completely.
- For younger children, use dried beans instead of peas, as they are larger and easier to grasp.
- Check the party aisle of your grocer or discount department store for colorful disposable plates.
- You can paint a plain paper plate instead of using a coated plate.