Easter Egg Mosaic Pin
This is a fun way to use up broken Easter egg shells. Dye a few ahead of time and make this egg mosaic pin before Easter.
Parental supervision is recommended.
What you'll need:
- Leftover dyed Easter egg shells, broken
- 1 large Egg Woodsies
- Glue (like Elmer's school glue)
- Jewelry pin back
- Hot glue gun
How to make it:
- Put a coat of glue on one side of the egg shaped Woodsies.
- Place pieces of egg shell on the Woodsies, colored side up. Let dry.
- Break off any sharp edges around the exterior.
- Cover with one or more layers of glue, letting dry between coats.
- Hot glue a jewelry pin back to the back of the Woodsies shape.
- Wear or give as a gift to Mom, Grandma, Aunt, or teacher!