Mother's Day Coupon Book
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 & up
Parental supervision is recommended
Mom can relax this Mother's Day once you hand her this book of coupons redeemable for chores and special favors!
Your mom will appreciate this gift and remember it forever, and she'll love when you help her out with the dishes, or take out the garbage. Use our coupon designs or make your own by simply filling in the blank!
What you'll need:
- ½ sheet cardstock
- 2 paper fasteners or stapler
- Hole punch or sharpened pencil
- Paper cutter
- Stickers, foam stickers, markers, or anything else you would like to decorate with
- Patterns (optional)
How to make it:
- Print out our coupon patterns, as many as you like.
- Fill in the blanks on any of the coupons that are not filled out.
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut out the coupons. (See photo.)
- Use a pencil to sketch around a coupon onto the cardstock, about 1/2" larger than the coupon. (See photo.)
- Cut the cardstock using the sketched line as a guide, cut two pieces for the cover and the back.
- Use a hole punch or a sharpened pencil to poke holes in the coupons and the cardstock and assemble with the paper fasteners. Or you can simply staple the booklet together. (See photo 1, 2, 3.)
- Decorate the front cover with markers, stickers, foam stickers, or whatever else you like. (See photo.)
- This craft is a favorite that Mom might want to save. Make two sets so she can keep one and use the other!
- Instead of cardstock, you can use construction paper.
- If using glitter glue to decorate the cover, be sure to allow for ample drying time.
- Foam stickers are available at your local craft supply store.