Parental supervision is recommended
Tired of finding your necklaces in knots? This cardboard Necklace Hanger is an ideal fashion craft for girls of all ages.
What you'll need:
- Glue or hot glue gun
- Material (large scraps work great)
- Cup hooks
- Quilt batting
- Lace, optional
- Picture hanger
How to make it:
- Cut cardboard shape, for example, a heart.
- Place layer of batting, the shape of your cardboard, on cardboard shape.
- Cut material, slightly larger (enough to turn under along edge),and place it over batting and cardboard, pull tight
- Hold edges down with clothespins or clips. Glue edges of material to back of cardboard.
- Screw hooks into front of shape after glue dries.
- Add hanger to back and lace to edges for more decoration.
- Now you have a way to stay organized, and decorate your wall!