Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Make any young athlete feel like an Olympic champ with this winner's medal craft. It's an encouraging gift for school play days or summer track-and-field meets.
What you'll need:
- One plastic newspaper bag, preferably blue.
- Two 12-ounce frozen concentrate juice can lids
- Star and/or flag stickers
- Hot glue
How to make it:
- Take the newspaper bag and, from opening, cut both sides all the way to the fold. You will now have one long flat piece of plastic.
- Fold, lengthwise, into thirds. Take each long side and fold lengthwise. You now have 1/3 the width you had before.
- Fold at center, bringing both ends together and glue between both juice can lids. This is the ribbon that goes around the neck.
- Adorn lids with star or flag stickers! You now have a medal to celebrate the achievements of your little ones efforts! They'll feel just as important as the official Olympians!