Parental supervision is recommended
Some kids play with dolls. Some play with action figures. They can all play with these easy to make Paper figures (or paper dolls, or paper action figures, depending on the kid.)
What you'll need:
- 2 sheets of computer paper
How to make it:
- Take the two papers. Put them together and cut them into any shape you like. It is best to make a shape about as big as the paper.
- Flip one cut-out over so the back is facing up and color the back. Color the front of the other one.
- Put them together with the colored sides facing out. Staple them together around the edges, except leave a hole in the top to stuff newspaper in.
- Stuff with newspaper.
- Staple the hole up and you have a toy!
Use paper towels or facial tissue instead of newspaper for the stuffing.