Papier Mache Reindeer Ornament
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids will have fun either in groups or at home making this Paper mache reindeer ornament for their Christmas trees. Once the paper mache figure is done, you can decorate it in any theme you can imagine.
What you'll need:
- Paper Mache Flat Heart Ornament (about 2" tall)
- 1 Red pom pom
- 2 (15mm) Wiggle eyes
- 1 Tan chenille stem
- Tacky glue
- Wire cutters
How to make it:
- Lay the heart ornament flat on a surface.
- Write your name and the year on the ornament.
- Turn the ornament over.
- Glue the wiggle eyes and pom pom for nose onto the front of the ornament with the tacky glue.
- Use the wire cutters to cut the chenille stem into 2 pieces. (Note: You will only use 1 piece in this craft)
- Bend the chenille stem around the ornament hanger (string).
- Bend the ends of the chenille stem to form 2 antlers. (see photo)
If you use scissors, make sure they are old. Cutting any kind of wire will leave a notch in the blades of your scissors.