Paper napkin flowers
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Liven up the old homestead and keep the brood busy with with these Paper napkin flowers. A great Easter craft that's also fun to make and pleasing to look at all year round.
What you'll need:
- Decorative paper napkins (flower or Easter designs are nice)
- Pink chenille stems
- School glue (like Elmer's)
- Wax paper
How to make it:
- Lay out the wax paper on the work surface.
- Form chenille stems into shape desired. Twist ends to hold in place.
- Divide the napkin into layers. Keep only the top decorated layer.
- Lay the decorated napkin right side up on the wax paper.
- Apply glue to one side of the chenille stem creation.
- Place the chenille stem, glue side down, on top of the napkin.
- Let dry completely.
- Cut around the outside of the chenille stem.
- Hang and enjoy your creation!