Paper plate flower basket
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Roll up an ordinary paper plate, and you've got a flower basket craft that's easy for kids to make and is just the thing for springtime occasions like Easter and Mother's Day.
What you'll need:
- Flimsy paper plate
- Construction paper, optional
- Scissors, optional
- Markers or paint, optional
- Glue, optional
- Stapler or tape
- Hole punch
- Ribbon or yarn
How to make it:
- Decorate the plate using markers, paint, construction paper, or whatever you wish. Let dry.
- Curl the paper plate into a cone shape. Tape or staple in place.
- Hole punch two holes in the top of the container, directly across from each other.
- Attach a piece of ribbon or yarn so you can hang the basket on the door handle.
- When the basket is finished, fill with real or handmade flowers.
- Hang on your neighbor's door, a friend's, or anyone special to you.
- Remember, it's supposed to be a surprise!