Peanut Butter Playdough
By: Tania Cowling
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This dough is edible, however be aware that peanuts can cause allergies in some children and eating wads of dough could be a choking hazard. Always supervise young children around playdough.
What you'll need:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
- Nonfat dry milk
- Cocoa or carob for chocolate flavor (optional)
- Edible treats for decorations such as raisins or baking candy decors (optional)
How to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix, adding the dry milk until your mixture reaches the consistency of playdough.
- Add the cocoa if you want a chocolate flavor.
- Enjoy the feel and taste of this fun modeling material!