Personalized Can Hugs for the Fourth
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Barbecues and picnics are lots of fun, but often times our drinks get mixed up and no one knows whose is whose. Make a can hug with your name so you know where yours is all the time!
What you'll need:
- Foam can hug
- Self adhesive foam stickers with patriotic theme
How to make it:
- Before peeling stickers, lay out the design you want to create in front of you.
- Once you have decided your design, remove one sticker backing at a time and press onto the can hug. (See photo.)
- Be sure to use alphabet foam stickers to write your name. (See photo.)
- Insert your drink and enjoy!
- Foam shapes that are not adhesive can be attached with white craft glue.
- This is a great craft for kids at a 4th of July party. Sit them all down with their own hug and let them decorate.
- Hugs can be found at discount department stores and craft supply stores for $1 or less.