Personalized magnetic memo board
Parental supervision is recommended
Help your family keep on top of its busy schedule with a Personalized magnetic memo board. Family photos are a unique way to personalize this laminated memo board that can be wiped off after each use.
What you'll need:
- Graphics software
- Color printer
- Scanner, digital camera, or other means to import a photo into graphics software
- Dry Erase Marker
- Magnets, adhesive back, long and flat strips
- Hole punch, optional
- Glue, optional
How to make it:
- Design a "poster" in your graphics program.
- Import pictures of family members, a pet, or just a fun background to decorate the board.
- Add a title at the top indicating the type of board that youíre giving. Ideas could be "Shop til You Drop List", "Dont forget", "Here Looking at You Mom!" . The possibilities are endless.
- Print out the "poster". Using card stock is not necessary, but adds to the strength of the project.
- Take the printout to an office supply store and have them cover using a heavy laminate.
- Attach some strong flat magnets to the back.
- You may want to hole punch through a corner of the laminate, tie on a ribbon, and attach (using glue to secure) the pen so it wonít get lost.
- Wrap it up and you've got a great gift!