Personalized Pencil Case
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 7 and up
Make this back-to-school personalized pencil case that will be showcase your child’s name and interests. This project is easily adapted to any type of pencil box, pouch or holder. Use foam letters and scrapbook stickers to make your very own design. Kids will love adding their own special touches.
What you'll need:
- Pencil pouch
- Foam sticker letters
- Scrapbook stickers
How to make it:
- Arrange letters on the front of the pouch until you have them how you want them.
- Remove the sticker backs and adhere to the pouch. Alternatively, you can use foam letters that are not stickers and simply glue them on.
- Decorate with stickers.
- Foam letters come in a large variety of different styles, colors and sizes. They can be found in discount department stores such as Walmart and Target, though the selection is much larger at a craft supply store such as Michael’s.
- Be sure that you arrange the letters on the pouch before removing the sticker backs or gluing the foam letters in place.
- The assortment of scrapbooking stickers is amazing! Be careful, you can find so many cute things you could end up spending a small fortune in just that aisle. You will find adorable stickers for every taste, hobby and interest.