Pet treat container
Parental supervision is recommended
Make sure that your pets only have treats when you want them to with this pet treat container craft. It's an easy and decorative way to keep snacks away from wet noses and gobbling mouths.
What you'll need:
- Large plastic container with lid *See tips for ideas
- Stickers and cut-outs appropriate for your pet
- Modge Podge
- "Painters" paint marker, if desired to add name of pet
How to make it:
- Using a paintbrush, put a layer of Modge Podge on the plastic container where you would like to locate the cut-out.
- Put on your different stickers and cut-outs.
- Put another layer of the Modge Podge over the top of everything to help it stay in place.
- Add your pet's name with paint marker if desired.
- Fill with treats and let your pet enjoy!
These food containers were bought at a warehouse club. After the food was gone, we removed the stickers and washed the containers.
We found some pet "cut-outs" pages in the scrapbook area of our local craft store. You could also use pictures in magazines or store ads.