Pet Place Mat
Parental supervision is recommended
Make your pet feel like part of the family with a pet place mat--the perfect craft to help keep the floor around their dish clean.
What you'll need:
- Inexpensive white vinyl place mat
- Black "Painters" paint marker
- Red "Painters" paint marker
- Bone stencil, die cut, or cookie cutter
- Letter stencils for your pet's name
How to make it:
- Use the pen and the letter stencils to write your pet's name along the bottom of the place mat. Using the red paint marker, trace over the pen lines.
- Trace the bones around the rest of the place mat with the black paint marker.
- Let the paint dry.
- Place your pet's food and water dish on top of the place mat and let them enjoy!
You can use any colors and shapes to decorate your pet's place mat. If it is for a cat, use fish stencils or draw on a ball of yarn. Be creative!