Picnic Halloween Costume
By: Stephanie Elliot
Age: 5 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Have a picnic this Halloween with this creative costume.
What you'll need:
- Red-and-white checkered fabric
- Safety pins
- Picnic items (plastic utensils, empty soda cans, napkins, straws, and potato chip bags)
- Plastic food and ants or flies
How to make it:
- Purchase red-and-white checkered fabric to wrap around your child.
- Use safety pins to achieve the desired fit.
- Glue picnic items to the blanket.
- Cut out pictures of food (sandwiches, fruits, cheese) from magazines to glue into place, or use inexpensive plastic food purchased from a craft store.
- For added authenticity, buy some plastic ants or flies from a craft or toy store and have them invade the feast!