Pine-Cone Tree Ornaments
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Add a little bit of outdoors to your indoor Christmas tree with this pine cone craft.
What you'll need:
- Pine cone
- Glitter or beads
- Ribbon, string, or yarn
How to make it:
- Go for a pine cone hunt in your backyard or at a local park.
- Clean and dry your pine cone.
- Squeeze some glue onto the edges of the pine cone and roll it in glitter or tiny beads.
- Tie a piece of ribbon, string, or yarn to the base of the pine cone.
- Hang it on your Christmas tree!