Piglet Halloween Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
Send out a cute little oinker to trick or treat with this piglet Halloween costume—a multi-purpose Halloween craft that kids can also wear in church pageants or school plays.
What you'll need:
- Pink sleeper or sweat suit
- Pink stocking cap
- Darker pink felt
- Sewing machine (or needle) and pink thread
- Black fabric or permanent marker
- Bucket or pail (to use to collect treats)
- Pink paint
How to make it:
- Cut four triangles out of the pink felt to a size appropriate for ears.
- Sew two triangles together leaving the bottom open. Turn each triangle right side out.
- Repeat with other two triangles. These form the ears.
- Pinch each ear in the top of the pink stocking cap and sew on from the inside of the hat.
- Use the black fabric marker and draw stripes around the middle of the pink sleeper or sweat suit.
- Paint the bucket pink and let dry.
- Write "Piglet" or the name of your pig on the bucket.