Pizza Slice Costume
Parental supervision is recommended
Dress your little pepperonis as every kid's favorite food with this pizza costume. No matter how you slice it, this Halloween craft will have tummies grumbling all over the neighborhood. Anchovies optional.
What you'll need:
- 2 Sheets of red, yellow or orange poster board
- Yellow, green, red and brown construction paper OR craft paint and paintbrush
How to make it:
- Cut the poster board into 2 pie shapes (triangle).
- On one side of each piece, glue on red circles for pepperoni, brown splotches for sausage, green squares for green peppers, and yellow strips for cheese. You can use pieces of poster board or construction paper, or you can paint them on.
- Then when you are done, use some more poster board to connect the two slices by cutting two long strips and attaching them to the wide end of the slice and draping them over the child's shoulders (imagine those signs that people wore in the city streets, the walking billboards of yesteryear). Pizza!