Plastic Bag Holder
Parental supervision is recommended
An empty Kleenex box becomes a decorative Plastic Bag Holder with this easy recycling craft.
What you'll need:
- Empty upright Kleenex box
- Con-Tact paper, any color or pattern
- Several plastic bags that you want to store
How to make it:
- Trim the plastic off the top of the Kleenex box.
- Cover the Kleenex box with Con-Tact paper.
- Put your plastic bags inside for storage.
Reusing your plastic grocery bags is a great way to recycle. Make additional boxes, fill with sacks, and place around your house near your trash cans.