Plastic Canvas Blech! Coaster
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids can turn this plastic canvas craft into a coaster, doorknob hanger or go one step further and create their own wacky jewelry box.
What you'll need:
- 7 mesh plastic canvas
- Yarn in colors indicated on graph
How to make it:
- Click here for the detailed pattern.
- Stitch according to the pattern. (See Tips area below for a link to stitch directions.)
- Cut excess canvas off, being sure to leave one single line around all stitching.
- Whip stitch the outside with white yarn.
Go here to get directions for creating the stitches in our designs.