Plastic Canvas Uh-Oh Face
Parental supervision is recommended
Create a craft that makes a great coaster, ornament or even a decoration for a kid's room. Uh-oh... how will you decide what to use it for?
What you'll need:
- 7 mesh plastic canvas
- Yarn in colors indicated on graph
How to make it:
- Click here for the detailed pattern.
- Stitch according to pattern. (See Tips area below for link to stitch directions)
- Cut excess canvas off, being sure to leave one single line around all stitching.
- Whip stitch the outside with white yarn.
Go here to get directions for creating the stitches in our designs.