Plastic Lid Pumpkins
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
These cute little pumpkins are a great way to reuse plastic lids while doing a fun project at the same time.
Be sure to visit all of our other ghostly crafts, scary printables, fabulous costume ideas and these spook-tackular Halloween recipes! As well, explore our fall crafts, our great fall recipes and printable activities.
What you'll need:
- Orange plastic lid
- Black fine point permanent marker
- Scrap of green craft foam
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Wash and dry lids to be sure there are no food or beverage residues.
- Use marker to draw jack-o'-lantern faces onto the lid. (See photo.)
- Cut a small square of green craft foam and glue it to the top of the pumpkin. (See photo.)
- Instead of a marker, you can cut shapes from black or yellow foam and glue them to the plastic lid.
- Make these into cute refrigerator magnets by filling the lid with modeling clay and attaching a magnet.
- Make a whole bunch of these and create your own pumpkin checkers game!