Plastic Canvas Peace Coaster
Parental supervision is recommended
Keep the table clean while you make a statement with a plastic canvas peace coaster. This craft also works well as a hanging decoration or ornament.
What you'll need:
- 7 mesh plastic canvas
- Yarn in colors indicated on graph
How to make it:
- Click here for the detailed pattern.
- Stitch according to pattern. (See Tips area below for link to stitch directions.)
- Cut excess canvas off, being sure to leave one single line around all stitching.
- Whip stitch the outside with black yarn.
Go here to get directions for creating the stitches in our designs.
Use this pattern to create a drink coaster for your room, hang on a nail, your mirror, or bulletin board by tying ribbon in the upper corners.