Pokemon card booklet
Parental supervision is recommended
Show your Pokemon gamers how to tote their cards and counters in style with a Pokemon card booklet. It has 4 pockets with room for 2 decks, counters and more. Kids will need help with this craft.
What you'll need:
- Yardstick or measuring tape
- Fabric for cover
- Fabric for lining
- Fabric for pocket
- Iron on fusible interfacing - heaviest
- Fabric paint pens
- 9 1/2" Velcro
- Straight pins
- Matching spool and bobbin of thread
- Sewing machine
How to make it:
- Cut one piece of fabric for the outside cover and one for the inside - you can use different colors or make them the same.....11.5 inches X 9.5 inches each.
- Iron on fusible interfacing - the heaviest you can find....the stiffer the better.
- Cut two pieces of fabric to make the pockets with - usually same color as the inside 10 inches X 9.5 inches.....I don't think I interfaced them....fold in half and iron to make them 5 inches by 9.5 inches.
- Sew Velcro along the edge of one of them and place on the fabric you are using for the inside color to measure where you need the other half of the Velcro.
- Once the Velcro is attached place both the pockets on the inside fabric, pin in place and baste at the top and bottom, then sew a seam in the middle of the pocket to make two pockets.
- Pin the outside piece of fabric to the inside piece of fabric wrong sides together.....sew around edge leaving and opening to turn it right side out.
- Turn the booklet right side out and pin the opening close and topstitch around the edge.
- Zigzag on a wide stitch down the middle (spine) of the book. Make many rows of zigzags to cover the middle (spine) of the book totaling about 1 1/2" wide.
- Decorate....you can label the pockets, iron on initials for the front, decorate with Pokémon characters....anything you want!!
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.