Pokemon Chansey Canister
Parental supervision is recommended
No kids' Pokemon birthday party can be without this Chansey canister. Perfect for a game of Pokemon ring toss or just keep it as a fun desk decoration.
What you'll need:
- 8 quart Kool-Aid plastic canister
- 15 mm Wiggle eyes
- Tacky glue or hot glue gun
- Light pink felt
- Bright pink felt
- White felt
- Black permanent marker
How to make it:
- Cut a piece of light pink felt to fit around the Kool-Aid canister. Cut the piece of felt taller than your canister so you can fold it over to cover the top of the canister. Depending on the size of your felt, you may need to put an additional piece in the back to completely cover the canister.
- You can use tacky glue or hot glue to adhere the felt pieces to the Chansey. Hot glue will set up faster, but be very careful as the glue gets very hot!
- Cut out an egg shape out of white felt.
- Cut the following out of hot pink felt: a pocket, two ovals for feet, a long pointed tail and several long oval-type shapes for the top of the head. Glue in place.
- Glue on the wiggle eyes.
- Using the marker, draw on the nose and hands.
- Use the Chansey to decorate your room or as a birthday party decoration!
If you would like to be able to use Chansey as a container, you will need to cut the felt prior to gluing it on the canister so the lid can come off.
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.