Pokemon Charmander Game
Parental supervision is recommended
Poster board turns into hours of fun with this easy craft for kids. Pin the ember on Charmander is a must for any Pokemon birthday party.
What you'll need:
- Red poster board
- Black permanent marker
- Yellow poster board or construction paper
- Double stick tape
- Mask or cloth to tie around child's eyes in game
How to make it:
- Draw a picture, with pencil, of Charmander on the poster board. Trace with black marker.
- Use a pencil to draw the embers on yellow poster board or construction paper. Be sure to cut enough for each child to have at least one. (Note: This was a popular game at our house and was played multiple times.)
- Cut out the embers.
- Draw and cut out a larger ember-type shape to place on Charmander's tail. Tape in place.
- Place a piece of double stick tape on the back of each ember and hand to each child as they come up to play the game.
- Play as you would a regular game of Pin the Tail on the Donkey.
- If you wish, you could write numbers on the embers or a child's name.
Only use double stick tape to adhere the poster IF you are sure it won't damage your wall! If you have a nail in the wall then just hole punch in the poster and hang the poster.
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.