Pokemon Christmas Ornament
Parental supervision is recommended
Make these Pokemon Christmas ornaments either for your own tree or to give as gifts to kids and their friends. The characters on this reversible ornament are called Voltorb and Electrode.
What you'll need:
- White craft foam sheet
- Red craft foam sheet
- Tacky glue or hot glue gun
- Black permanent marker
- Paper clip
- Wax paper
- Heavy book
How to make it:
- Cut a circle out of white craft foam (we traced around a baby food jar).
- Cut a circle out of red craft foam.
- Cut both circles in half.
- Glue one 1/2 red circle to a 1/2 white circle.
- Unbend a paper clip part way to make a hanger (see photo)
- Place the paper clip (with the hanger sticking out through the rounded end) on the second 1/2 red circle.
- Glue the second 1/2 white circle to the paperclip and red 1/2 circle.
- Glue the 1/2 sections together at the middle. Note: Be sure to glue to opposite colors (check photo). You may need a hot glue gun to keep them together.
- Place on a piece of wax paper. Cover with another piece of wax paper.
- Place a heavy book on top and let dry.
- Cut white rectangle shaped eyes for the Voltorb.
- Glue eyes as shown on photo.
- Use the black permanent marker to draw on the features on both sides.
- Enjoy your new ornament. Be sure to date the ornament.
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.