Pokemon Collector Card Box
Parental supervision is recommended
What better box to hold Pokémon collector cards than one made by you? Kids can display their favorite character as they decorate this ready-made baseball card box.
What you'll need:
- Clear baseball card collector box (see tips)
- Pokemon Mini Craft Kits (see below)
- "Painters" paint markers in a variety of colors
- Sanding block (sandpaper stapled onto a block of wood)
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
- Create the Pokemon Mini Craft Kits.
- Set aside until it's time to create the card boxes.
How to decorate the Pokémon Collector Card Box:
- pick out a Pokemon Mini Craft Kit.
- Lightly sand the spot on the box where you want to place the Pokemon.
- Look at the picture of the completed Pokemon.
- Glue the pieces of craft foam on the box.
- Repeat the above steps if you wish to add more characters.
- Be sure to leave the lids on and then shake the paint markers up.
- Separate the top from the bottom of the box. Make sure you only write on the OUTSIDE of the box, not the inside of the bottom where it will scratch off quickly.
- Add your initials or name to the box.
- Let dry.
- Fill with your favorite Pokemon trading cards.
These boxes have been found at the local Wal-Mart and at sports card stores. Paint markers adhere better to the plastic than permanent markers or even craft paint. Anything is likely to chip off of plastic, but the paint markers seem to work the best.
Click on the link to see the various Pokemon Mini Craft Kit projects.
Be sure to visit Pokemon Crafts.