Pokemon Goody Bag
Parental supervision is recommended
Your child's party guests will have great fun making their very own Pokémon goody bags to take home and fill up with trading cards and more.
What you'll need:
- Pokemon Mini Craft Kits (see below)
- Gift bags or lunch bags, undecorated
- Tacky glue
- Permanent markers
How to make it:
- Create the Pokémon Mini Craft Kits.
- Set aside until it's time to create the bags.
How to decorate the Pokémon Gift or Treat Bag:
- Have each child write their name on their gift bag.
- Pick out a Pokémon Mini Craft Kit.
- Look at the picture of the completed Pokémon.
- Glue the pieces of craft foam on the bag.
- Repeat the above steps if you wish to add more characters.
- Let dry.
- Fill with your favorite Pokémon trading cards, treats, or prizes. This will also make a cute gift bag to give a gift in.
Click on the link to see the various Pokemon Mini Craft Kit projects.
Be sure to visit all of our Pokemon Crafts.