Pokemon Pencil Holder
Parental supervision is recommended
Help Pokémon fans to keep their pencils all in one spot with—you guessed it—a Pokémon pencil holder. It's a fun and useful back to school craft for Pokémaniacs whose pencils may elude them.
What you'll need:
- Pokémon Mini Craft Kits (see below)
- Play-Doh containers, clean and dry
- Hole punch
- Pokémon pencils, optional
- Tacky glue
- White felt
- Markers in a variety of colors
How to make it:
- Create the Pokémon Mini Craft Kits.
- Cut the felt to fit around the Play-Doh container.
- Glue the felt in place.
- Use a hole punch to punch holes in the lid as shown in the picture. Note: You may need to punch a couple of holes overlapping to make the opening large enough for your pencil.
- Place the lid on the container.
- Repeat for remaining containers.
- Set aside until it's time to create the pencil holders.
How to decorate the Pencil Holders:
- Pick out a Pokémon Mini Craft Kit.
- Look at the picture of the completed Pokémon.
- Glue the pieces of craft foam on the pencil holder.
- Use markers to write on the felt if you wish.
- Add additional Pokémon characters from Pokémon Mini Craft Kits if you wish.
- Once it is dry, add your pencils and place on your desk.
- Be sure to show all your friends your fun new pencil holder!
We made Pokémon craft kits up in advance and then let the children decorate their pencil holders with the kits. Be sure to visit all of our Pokémon Crafts.