Pom-Pom Ice Cream Cone
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
These adorable little ice cream cones are the perfect size for a doll! They are easy to make and look almost good enough to eat.
What you'll need:
- ½ sheet of brown construction paper
- Pink or white pom-pom
- Small colorful beads (optional)
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Roll construction paper into a cone. (See photo.)
- Glue the cone together and hold for a couple of minutes until the glue grabs.
- Cut the wider end of the cone into a flat edge. (See photo.)
- Pipe a generous amount of glue around the wide end of the cone and press it down onto the pom-pom. (See photo.) Let dry completely.
- To add "sprinkles" to your cones, dip small beads into white glue and place all over top of pom-pom ice cream cone. (See photo.)
- Tiny beads can easily be swallowed, be careful to watch your little one if you use beads!
- Tweezers make it easier to pick up the beads.