Pom pom sheep
Parental supervision is recommended
Help future shepherds craft their own flock with these cute little Pom pom sheep. They make a fast and easy craft that kids will have fun making and playing with afterwards.
What you'll need:
- 2 inch white Pom-pom
- 3/4 inch white Pom-pom
- 1/2 inch black Pom-pom (or pink for a white sheep)
- 2 black seed Beads
- Black felt scraps for ears (or white for a white sheep)
- Black pipe cleaner (or white for a white sheep)
- 1/4 inch red Ribbon
- 1 small Bell
How to make it:
- Glue 3/4" white pom-pom (head) to 2" white pom-pom (body).
- Cut two 2" sections of black pipe cleaner. Bend into a
letter U. These are the legs. Glue center of U into the center of the 2" pom-pom. One towards the head and the other towards the tail.
- Glue 1/2" black pom-pom (nose) onto front of head.
- Cut small leaf shaped ears from black felt and glue on sides of head.
- Glue black seed beads for eyes.
- Tie red ribbon around neck and attach bell to ribbon at the throat area.