Popsicle Stick Airplane Ornament
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Inspire future aviators to build their own planes with this popsicle stick airplane ornament craft--makes a fun addition to any Christmas tree.
What you'll need:
- 2 Tongue depressors or Popsicle sticks
- Small Santa figure and/or small toys
- 3 Buttons or Bingo chips
- 1 Sunburst black bead
- Silver or gold string
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
- Use tacky glue to adhere all parts together.
- Use tongue depressors and/or ice cream sticks to build a plane.
- Add small Santa and/or toys as cargo.
- Use buttons or bingo chips for wheels, and a black propeller bead for the propeller.
- Use silver or gold string for hanger.
Tacky Glue is better for crafts than hot glue, which boys can easily get hurt using; it's thicker and tackier than Elmer's Glue and dries quickly.