Popsicle Stick Star of David
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Add a light touch to your Hanukkah celebrations and get kids involved with this popsicle stick Star of David. This craft is fun, easy and quick to make.
What you'll need:
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- Tacky glue
- Yarn or ribbon for hanging
- Paint or sparkles, optional
How to make it:
- Glue 3 Popsicle sticks into a triangle, then glue the other 3 to make another triangle. Let the glue set for a little bit.
- Place the triangles as pictured to form a star. Put some glue on the spots that meet.
- Optionally you can paint the star, or put some glue on the star and then sprinkle it with sparkles.
- Once it is dry, tie a loop of yarn or ribbon through one of the points
and then you can hang it up.