Pot of Gold
Parental supervision is recommended
What you'll need:
- Shallow small yogurt cup (we used Dannon Sprinkl'ins)
- Corrugated cardboard
- Gold spray paint
- Black spray paint
- Gold paint pen, optional
How to make it:
- Wash and dry thoroughly the yogurt cup.
- Spray paint the yogurt cup with black paint. Let dry. You may need to spray a few coats to cover.
- Cut circles out of cardboard.
- Spray paint the cardboard circles with gold paint. Let dry.
- Fill your "pot" with "gold." Display on your table as a place setting.
- Use a gold paint pen to write on a name on the pot, if desired.
Pot of Gold Game