Potpourri Balls and Wreaths
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
If you've already got a bunch of loose potpourri, try making these Potpourri balls and wreaths. They're an easy craft and make great little gifts for kids to give out (to teachers, coaches, etc.).
What you'll need:
- Foam Balls or Wreaths
- Craft Glue or Hot Glue Gun
How to make it:
- Separate your potpourri by size. For example, I recently made a wreath from sandalwood and rose potpourri, and separated the rosebuds from the sandalwood.
- Doing small areas at a time, coat a portion of the foam with glue and then with the smaller bits of potpourri.
- Once the entire ball is covered with the small bits, arrange the larger pieces decoratively. If you are making a ball, you may choose not to add these larger bits. If you are making a wreath, the larger pieces look best when they are around the bottom portion of the circle. (You may also opt to just use larger pieces).
- Decorate with satin ribbon, or leave plain.
The balls are wonderful for drawer sachets.