Parental supervision is recommended
Give someone special this sweet smelling Potpourri basket. This is a fun craft for kids and makes a great gift whether you're giving or receiving it. It's a good Mothers Day present in particular.
What you'll need:
- Rose petals (or petals from any other flower that smells really nice)
- Whole cloves
- Small wicker basket
- Cellophane paper (optional)
How to make it:
- Put the petals in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt on the petals and stir gently.
- Sprinkle a handful of cloves and stir gently again.
- Carefully put the petals in the basket and wrap in cellophane.
- Tell your mom (or whoever else you give a potpourri to ) to stir the petals around each day and to add new petals every once in awhile, to keep the smell fresh!