Parental supervision is recommended
Spice up your closet with these scented Potpourri Hangers made from plastic hangers, lace and potpourri. Makes a sweet gift.
What you'll need:
- Plastic Hangers
- Lace fabric
- Lace trim
- Hot glue gun
How to make it:
- Cut 2 pieces of lace fabric about 1/2 inch larger than the body of the hanger.
- With the hot glue gun, glue one piece of the lace fabric to one side of the body of the hanger.
- Turn the hanger so the hanger is laying on the lace fabric you just glued on. Now sprinkle potpourri inside the area of the hanger.
- Now glue the other piece of lace fabric on the hanger, sealing the potpourri inside the hanger between the two pieces of lace.
- After the glue dries trim the lace fabric close to the diameter of the hanger.
- Glue the lace trim around the diameter of the body of the hanger.
- Tie a piece of ribbon in a bow around the neck of the hanger.
Another thing that might be added to the Potpourri Hangers is a string of pearls. It can be glued around the diameter after the lace trim has been glue.