By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
Make your parents laugh when they read this silly prank letter disguised as a project list from your teacher. It's the ultimate April Fools' trick that will have everyone laughing!
What you'll need:
How to make it:
- Print off the prank letter template and place it into your backpack.
- After school, get all excited and tell your parent about the fun new project you are doing in school. Here's a sample script: "Mom/Dad, the teacher assigned a new project today and it's going to be SOOO fun! But we are low on supplies so the teacher needs us to send in as many of the materials as we can. Here's the list."
- Hand your parent the letter and watch his/her face as s/he reads the silly list of things you will "need."
- Laugh and say "April Fools'!"
- If you like, make up your own list of silly things and type it up on your computer to trick your parents.
- Get your teacher in on the gag by asking her to print the letter on school letterhead for fun!