Pretty Bell Ornaments
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
A pretty bell to hang on your tree. Adult or older child will probably have to help with tying the jingle bell on the ornament.
What you'll need:
- Small terracotta pot
- Green paint
- Small jewels in various colors (or braid, sequins, etc.)
- Gold glitter glue
- Gold cord
- 1/4" to 1/2" wide Ribbon in red, green, gold, or silver
- 1 Jingle bell
How to make it:
- Paint the entire terracotta pot with the green paint.
- Allow to dry.
- Put small drops of the gold glitter glue onto the painted terracotta pot. Place the jewels in the drops so a small rim of glue is showing around each jewel.
- Allow all of the glued jewels to dry.
- Thread the jingle bell onto the gold cord. Tie a large knot about one inch above the jingle bell so that when you put the cord with the jingle bell inside the pot, it will not go through the hole in the bottom of the pot.
- Pull the cord from the inside of the terra cotta up through the hole in the bottom of the pot.
- Leave a loop in the cord to hang and tie a bow at the top.