Puffy Candy Corn
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 6 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This puffy candy corn activity is a fun idea that will keep kids intrigued as they create their 3-dimensional work of art.
What you'll need:
How to make it:
- Print off the pattern and cut it out.
- Glue pattern to the center of the black paper (see image).
- Line the top section of the candy corn pattern with white craft glue.
- Place a square of white tissue paper on the pencil eraser and twist the paper around the eraser. Now with the tissue paper on the eraser, press it down into the glue. Continue until all top area of candy corn is covered.
- Repeat this process for orange in the middle section and yellow in the bottom section (see image).
- Let dry completely.
- Buy construction paper at the dollar store for plenty of fun projects.
- You can use left over crepe paper streamers for this project instead of tissue paper.
- Save tissue paper from birthday presents for projects such as this.